Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 725 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,744 ($4,080) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)