Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,486 ($2,901) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)