Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,250 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,499 (COL$5,241,396) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)