Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,010 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,171 (COL$7,077,299) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)