Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,711 (Rp 27,406,709) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)