Cost of living comparison between Bogor, Indonesia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,474 (Rp 35,022,704) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (21 minutes ago)