Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10361 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 91% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,198 (kr 40,521) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)