Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10696 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,728 (kr 34,855) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)