Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10403 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,767 (kr 36,215) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)