Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10671 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 95% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,486 (kr 42,043) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)