Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,583 (kr 34,856) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (39 minutes ago)