Cost of living comparison between Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,264 (1,483,569 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)