Cost of living in Boa Vista, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,467 (R$ 11,808) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)