Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07103 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,890 (R 40,689) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)