Cost of living comparison between Bloemfontein, South Africa and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06601 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,814 (R 42,632) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (28 minutes ago)