Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,217 (976,601 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (27 minutes ago)