Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,247 (1,041,212 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (42 minutes ago)