Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,490 (1,264,865 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)