Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,407 (1,186,949 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)