Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40464 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 54% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,427 (3,527 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)