Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,143 (2,054,064 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (29 minutes ago)