Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,968 (1,958,828 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)