Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,904 (1,248,332 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)