Cost of living comparison between Bissau, Guinea-Bissau and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,903 (1,914,498 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)