Cost of living comparison between Bismarck, North Dakota, United States and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,149 ($4,426) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)