Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,836 ($3,312) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (11 minutes ago)