Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,303 ($4,677) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)