Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01371 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,060 (150,214 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)