Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,234 (99,801 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (44 minutes ago)