Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01345 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,901 (141,300 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)