Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 725 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,087 (£3,540) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)