Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 660 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,495 (£3,888) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.02 (42 minutes ago)