Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,907 (£2,583) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)