Cost of living comparison between Birmingham, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.123 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,104 (£3,655) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)