Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 809 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,700 (£2,467) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (33 minutes ago)