Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,126 ($4,496) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (42 minutes ago)