Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,659 ($3,016) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)