Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,563 ($3,155) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)