Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,517 ($2,962) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)