Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,137 (﷼ 44,137,795) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 50 TT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (about 1 hour ago)