Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,164 (﷼ 57,137,393) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (36 minutes ago)