Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,233 (﷼ 55,285,349) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)