Cost of living comparison between Birgunj, Nepal and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00860 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,535 (₨ 294,679) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (33 minutes ago)