Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19995 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,829 (RM9,147) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 2 hours ago)