Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,043 ($3,747) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)