Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,620 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)