Cost of living comparison between Bilbao, Spain and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,753 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)