Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01382 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,953 (₨141,281) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)