Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01385 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,262 (₨91,109) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)