Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,189 (₨89,642) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)