Cost of living comparison between Bila Tserkva, Ukraine and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03584 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,874 (80,198₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)