Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,814 (3,571KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (about 1 hour ago)