Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,760 (3,449KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (38 minutes ago)