Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,354 (2,650KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)