Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,730 (3,390KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)