Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23326 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,608 (6,893 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (19 minutes ago)