Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22268 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,293 (10,295 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)