Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23618 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,584 (6,706 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)