Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22915 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,458 (10,725 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (33 minutes ago)