Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23254 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,442 (6,201 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)