Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23555 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,302 (9,773 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)