Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23190 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,186 (9,426 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)