Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23434 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,535 (6,549 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)