Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23543 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,536 (6,526 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)