Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01227 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,099 (₨89,610) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)