Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06855 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,472 (R 36,064) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (41 minutes ago)