Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06378 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,058 (R 32,263) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)