Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07103 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,856 (R 54,290) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)