Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07451 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,889 (R 52,190) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)