Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,354 (₨110,250) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)