Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,079 (₨150,184) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)