Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,403 (₨ 171,335) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)