Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00863 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,215 (₨ 256,679) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)