Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / NPR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,383 (₨ 172,229) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (41 minutes ago)