Cost of living comparison between Bern, Switzerland and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 113% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,920 (CHF 7,484) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)