Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,145 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,119 in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (41 minutes ago)