Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11132 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 117% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,048 (kr 63,311) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)