Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10752 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,067 (kr 56,422) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)