Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11137 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 116% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,025 (kr 63,083) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)