Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07441 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,896 (R 52,360) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)