Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,311 (1,116,316 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)