Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,370 (1,128,711 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)