Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09295 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,204 (23,714 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)