Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,356 (Rp 33,363,480) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)