Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,322 (Rp 20,816,510) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)