Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,508 (Rp 24,027,706) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)