Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,045 (4,488 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)