Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,958 (3,145 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)