Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30383 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,725 (R$ 12,260) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)