Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45936 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,758 (BZ$8,180) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)