Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42517 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,344 (BZ$5,514) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)