Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42907 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,230 (BZ$5,196) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)