Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42592 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,443 (BZ$5,736) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)