Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,998 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,572 (184,736 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)