Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,317 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,207 (273,381 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)