Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,223 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00841 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,684 (200,164 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)