Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01428 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,923 (₨344,801) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)