Cost of living comparison between Belgaum, India and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 54% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,394 (₨101,596) in Belgaum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)