Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,372 (₨189,933) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)