Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25258 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,794 (R$ 7,104) in Belford Roxo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (39 minutes ago)