Cost of living comparison between Belfast, United Kingdom and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.187 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,661 (£3,084) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)