Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30856 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,636 (R$ 11,783) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (39 minutes ago)