Cost of living comparison between Belém, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28758 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,442 (R$ 11,968) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (44 minutes ago)