Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26611 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,962 (R$ 7,375) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)