Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,652 (503,292 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (32 minutes ago)