Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,214 (685,202 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)