Cost of living comparison between Bekasi, Indonesia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,274 (Rp 32,462,216) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)