Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,315 (Rp 20,908,783) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)