Cost of living comparison between Béjaïa, Algeria and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,064 (361,075 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 4 hours ago)