Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,817 (245,668 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (30 minutes ago)