Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33821 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €970 (2,869 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)