Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41393 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 54% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,494 (3,609 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)