Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33977 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €875 (2,574 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 252 Franc (about 3 hours ago)