Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40533 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,474 (3,637 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)