Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37099 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 58% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,260 (3,397 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)