Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34115 EUR / TND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €910 (2,669 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)