Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,763 (4,904,257 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)