Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 919 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,896 (8,039,077 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)