Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 820 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 48% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,816 (7,734,098 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)