Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,714 (4,811,237 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)