Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 877 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,662 (7,652,331 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)