Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,877 (5,087,291 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (44 minutes ago)