Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01439 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,394 (166,317 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 2 hours ago)