Cost of living comparison between Beira, Mozambique and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01174 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,367 (286,747 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)