Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,186 (153,217 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)