Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01291 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,862 (144,206 MT) in Beira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (18 minutes ago)