Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01496 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,295 (153,434 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)